I have an Adobe Illustrator brochure that I need fixed.
1. Your file for the outside of your flyer is 8.75” by 11.4”. Your file should be 8.75” by 11.25” (includes 1/8” bleed). Please make sure all images bleed to the edge of your file. Resubmitting your artwork without the proper bleed may result in white edges in those areas missing bleeds as shifting occurs during the printing and trimming process.
a. The file for the inside of your flyer is the correct size.
2. The gray background and part of the shadow from the front panel on the outside of your trifold are within the address block. The Post Office requires the address block to be a size no smaller than 4.125” w by 2.25” h (includes 1/8” bleed), must be clear of all text and images, and must be 100% white. Please see page 2 of the attached template to make adjustments to your artwork.
3. There are a few images and graphics on your flyer that are pixelated. Please make sure all of your images and text are 300 dpi for the best print quality – lower resolution files will result in blurry or fuzzy pictures or graphics, please take this into account when resubmitting artwork. If you are unsure of your image or graphic quality please zoom in on your artwork at 300%. This simulates 300 dpi printing resolution. Resubmitting artwork without correcting these issues will be an indication that you are ok with the images, logos, text and file as resubmitted.
a. The affected items are: on the outside the second photo on the left panel, and on the inside the desk phone and associated graphics/text on the left panel, the photo of a man on the center panel, and the photo of a woman on the right panel.
4. There are a few typos/grammar issues on your flyer:
a. On the outside of your flyer in the left panel the first line of text is missing a space “VegasTelecom” should be “Vegas Telecom”.
b. On the inside of your flyer we recommend making the capitalization consistent on the list on the left panel.
c. On the inside of your flyer the first item in the list on the left panel should start with “VoIP” to match the rest of the flyer.
d. On the inside of your flyer the third item in the list on the left panel please remove the period from the end of the line to make it consistent with the rest of the lines.
e. On the inside of your flyer the fourth item in the list on the left panel is missing the checkmark before it.
f. On the inside of your flyer the eight item in the list on the left panel says “On site” and “In shop” it should be “On-site” and “In-shop”.
g. On the inside of your flyer in the right panel the second paragraph ends with “smart phone” should be “smartphone”.
h. On the inside of your flyer in the right panel the paragraph under “Save up to 70%...” it says “(S20 per line)” it should be “($20 per line)”.
5. The file for the outside of your flyer is in RGB, resulting in some of the colors not matching the inside. Please convert your files to CMYK values for the best print quality. We require all artwork to be in CMYK to go to press. If you resubmit artwork without converting to CMYK, your artwork will be converted for you and a color shift will occur.
34 freelancers are bidding on average $27 for this job
hi, Please Reply me I have read all your description . I have great hand in the design in brochure . As I always give the best quality to my client . So please come on chat and let's star . thanks Ramanpreet