1. On behalf of a Thailand Charity Organisation, they are looking for a developer to design a website and an online ebook store.
2. The website is a simple one with information about the company profile and their books or products.
3. When customer go to the website, they can also get access to the online ebookstore by clicking onto the icon.
4. When the customer click onto the ebookstore, the first page that they will see is all the FRONT COVER PAGE of the textbooks ( English, Math and Science and other subjects ) and workbooks.
5. When they click onto any of the front cover page. For example P1 Math Textbook, it will go to another page where they can see a few pages of the sample page of the contents of the book.
6. After seeing the sample pages if they like it they can then click ADD TO CART, then make payment by keying their credit card pay via PAY PAL. If the payment is paid successfully, an email will be sent to me informing me. An email will also be sent to the customer to thanks them for backing the ebook. An password and ID will be sent to the customer who will then go to the link and key in the password and ID and will be able to download the ebook that they buy. The customer can only download the ebook but cannot print. After downloading the ebook ( PDF FORMAT ) they can then read it off line.
7. The uploading of the PDF file must be done by you. This project was done by another company. Initially it was agree that they will upload all the contents on the ebook store, however they change their mind and told me that i have to do it. So here i want to stress that the uploading will be done by you and not me.
8. After you have done the development of the website and ebook store. I want to have a copy of the software or the softcopy of the design. The hosting will be done by GODADDY and the domain name is [login to view URL]
9. You must also teach me later on how to upload the front cover page and how to upload my PDF file onto the ebookstore. So that in future i can do it for the Thailand Charity Organisation so in another there will be training involved.
10. A testing will be carried out to make sure the design is stable and is functionable and workable.