Looking for an experienced web developer to create a social media posting & scheduling tool. This tool will be similar to [login to view URL] and meetedgar.com.
This development should occur in 2 phases:
- User can login to their Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram accounts
- User can add posts that they want to share to each (or all) of these accounts
- User can specify when to post these, or the system can recommend the best times (based on user's past performance)
- The system shares these posts as scheduled
- The system provides the user with analytics for their posts (number of RTs, Likes, Comments, etc)
- The system provides the user with analytics for their accounts (average engagement, follower growth, etc)
- System offers a 30 day free trial
- User can subscribe (via Stripe) to a monthly or yearly plan after trial ends
- User can mark some posts as 'evergreen'. These evergreen posts will be reposted through their accounts in an ongoing cycle
- Some evergreen posts may have an expiry date, so they're not shared after this date
- Multiple users can have access to the same social media accounts (through a shared account in the app). User rights can be managed through the app.
- The user can see 'recommended content' that they can share. This recommended content is based on keywords that the user provides, and the system fetches recent popular news posts based on this keyword from an api that provides trending news (e.g. google news)
Essentially, this app should be a replicate of [login to view URL] or [login to view URL]