Build a Website

There's an existing social media website that is 80% completed using ELGG platform - I need to have the remaining 20% completed, ELGG / PHP / Website Design is required.

Skills: Graphic Design, HTML, PHP, Website Design

About the Employer:
( 0 reviews ) Philadelphia, United States

Project ID: #10215974

7 freelancers are bidding on average $179 for this job


View our work If we can get start it We have do expertise to make website with html and wordpress also and will do make it as you want We are good UI designer and do provide custom design from scratch and have skil More

$147 USD in 3 days
(100 Reviews)

Hi there - My name is Jhalak. I’ve read your brief and can see that you’d like to build an Website. My team has 4 years experience designing and developing mobile apps and Websites. I would approach your project by sta More

$122 USD in 3 days
(49 Reviews)

I can do this for you. my last projects [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] More

$250 USD in 5 days
(10 Reviews)

Hi man, i'm an Elgg expert (about 7years experience) having participate in many projects i have create more then 50 plugin and participate in about 20 elgg project here is a list of project where i have participate More

$277 USD in 10 days
(18 Reviews)

I have check this requirement,have some query,so need to discuss this,please tell me how we can start the discussion. We have a team of professionals,they have more than 11 year of experience,so we can manage this wor More

$150 USD in 5 days
(35 Reviews)

Hi, my name is Amanda Winkler. I am a web developer and designer. I am a quick and fast learner, always up for the task. Your project really interested me. I have been a virtual assistant before and I do well with comm More

$155 USD in 3 days
(1 Review)

Hi there, we are offering our services with an intelligent and professional team. We want to help our customers (businessmen and entrepreneurs) by providing value added project according to their demand and offering More

$155 USD in 3 days
(0 Reviews)