We are looking for an experienced front end developer with excellent visual skills familiar with JAMstack technologies for a 4 week 'mobile first' web design and development project. You need to be experienced in both the creation/design and development phases. You will be familiar with using cloud based content management solutions and will also be able deploy the finished website into a live environment.
We're looking for a communicative fluent English speaker, and somebody that can work efficiently to tight deadlines, somebody structured and methodical able to deliver good quality design and robust code reasonably fast.
The project is a website for an events company, you will be provided with full branding guidelines, site map, text content, photos, and a basic home page wireframe.
Content of the site includes a lot of hero imagery, we are looking for a clean and graceful responsive design that is pixel perfect across multiple viewports. A good example of the kind look and feel we have in mind can be found here: [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
The content will be available to the client’s marketing team through a headless CMS (such as DatoCMS, Netlify CMS, [url removed, login to view] etc.) with the final site generated via a static site generator.
You will create 2 different mobile design templates for the home page, based on the branding guidelines, and partly on the provided content.
After accepting one of two design templates, you will provide the full design of the site (including client's requests or modifications to a reasonable extent).
After full design is accepted you will develop the site in accordance with the design (again including client's requests or modifications to a reasonable extent).
Once the site is fully developed and accepted you will be asked to oversee the deployment on [url removed, login to view] and provide release notes.
One last thing – we need to make sure you have read all of this. So please include the secret keyword ‘gotit’ in your response, otherwise we can’t consider you ☹
### Project Goals
= A Well designed visually appealing website that encourages conversions
- Lightening fast load times
- Well documented code and release notes to enable others to update the project in the future if necessary.
### Site structure (5 templates):
1 x home page
1 x contact us (includes call to action form)
1 x find us
1 x testimonials
8 x content pages
### Job Requirements
- Responsive mobile first design
- Split between SSG and headless CMS
- Highly organized code, indented and laid out
- Stress tested
- Optimize for speed efficiency and render images/CSS/HTML/JS for minimal server impact.
- Cross browser tested
### Technologies and Features
- Designed to HTML5/CSS3
- SVG for vector graphics
- Pixel perfect placement of images across viewports
- Retina compatibility
- JS to include: image/text slider, and modal menu window
- Highly optimized for Search (eg pre-rendered JS)
- Google analytics and Campaign Monitor Integration
- Custom Fonts (@font-face implementation, cross-browser compatible).
- micro-interactions as required
We are open to different methods to accomplish the development. For example:
- Static Site Generator i.e Hugo, Gatsby etc
- Wordpress restful api for CMS
## Project Deadline
- Fully tested and live by December 22th
- $2,000 USD
### Questions we'd like you to answer in your bid
- Have you build using static site generators? If so, which generators have you used and why?
- Do you have experience with headless content management systems? If so which and why?
- What part of this project most appeals to you?
- What past project or job have you had that is most like this one and why? Please provide examples along with full contact information including Skype ID
19 freelancers are bidding on average £1873 for this job
‘gotit’. Hi, you want design similar to [url removed, login to view] & risenchurch.com. 1.I will use Flatmarket for static site generators. 2. I will use Rooftop [url removed, login to view] design & develope. Relevant Skills and Experience I have alr More