I want to build a website that has the following features:
1. It will have the same look and feel like www.m o v i e s f u s [login to view URL], but with a number of differences. But the look and feel of the website will be the same, as what I want is also a movies website.
2. A fully working backend that can allow to easily add new movies to the website without hassle. If this project is done in Wordpress or any other software that makes it easier for the coder, then a fully developed extension has to be implemented.
3. There will also be actor/actress pages, which has to be added.
4. There will also be clips for download, so that is something that has to be added as well, with direct download links and so on.
5. Front page, unlike the website used as reference, will display the latest clips added, not movies. This can be displayed much like they have done over at www.c e l e b r i t y m o v i e a r c h i v [login to view URL], but with the difference that it will fit with the theme of this website instead.
6. Both the actor/actress pages, movies pages and update pages has to be expected that will be tweaked a lot before the final layout is approved, so be ready for that.
7. There has to be added a number of different pages that is required by law, like DCMA, etc. Texts for these pages will be given to you, and then you will add these pages to the layout and links to them on the front page.
8. The website also has to be correctly added to Google Analyctics, as well as HiStats (access to both will be given), where the stats from both is only visible for the owners. Implementation of also a hit counter for both downloads (how many times one clip is downloaded) and how many times a movie page / actor page has been viewed would be a nice addition.
9. I do not care what software is used, as long as it is done in a way that it can be managed, and that it is secure. I know a lot of you prefer to use things like Wordpress and the like, and that is fine. Developing a skin and making an extension for it is much easier than developing a website from the ground up, so it is okay with whatever solution you prefer.
10. Before you start on this project, make very sure you can do it. Please do not bid on this project if you can't do it.
11. Also, there is a limit to my budget. Please respect that. Not all of us has a ton of money, and that is also why I refer this to be used with a software that makes it easy to develop it.
If you need more information, please do let me know.
98 freelancers are bidding on average $525 for this job
Hi I am WordPress Developer and Designer. We design extraordinary Customer experience. We deliver meaningful and Lasting results of our clients by improving the experience of their user. Thanks