A Database so that Users can Sign Up and Login.
Integration with Ethereum so that Users can deposit and withdraw Ethereum from the site, which will be stored in a site wallet.
Mechanism to track who deposited what can be done through the generation of multiple wallet keys, or by tracking deposit amount.
An on-site 'jackpot' with a limit of 10 players or 30 seconds- the 30 second timer starts when 2 players have entered the pot. The pot ends when one of the conditions is met (30 seconds, or 10 players).
Random winner is drawn using a random number generator. in this case, every cent equals one ticket, and at the end, a random numbered ticket is chosen- whoever holds said ticket value then wins 95% of the pot's ether value- the other 5% is kept as a site fee.
An updating history section to show the last 5 games and their winners.
A basic TOS Page.
Admin Panel with customizables- such as changing pot size from 10 to greater, 30 seconds to greater, changing fees, banning certain users, etc.
Optionals that depend on price include a referall system in which people can refer friends for ethereum, as well as a live chat in which users can chat with each other.
Sample site- [login to view URL] (Needs a cleaner front-end).
Mention 'new york' in your message to show you're not a bot.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $695 for this job
Hello, dear How are you? I have read your project description and am ready for discussing with you about project. I have experienced in developing Graphic Design, HTML, MySQL, PHP, Website Design. Best Regards
Hey, feeling interest to go with the project I have checking your requirements. My speciality. : I STRICTLY BITE IF AND ONLY IF I CAN CHEW. Let's discuss more when u knock.i am ready to start your project.