build a website(cross compatible browsers, devices, PHP, +HTML5) which supports BINGO game and Indian RUMMY game engine.
1. setup payment gateways India based.
2. Rummy games 13 cards (2 player tables list)
(3 player tables list) (4 player tables list) (5 player tables list) (6 player tables list)
fixed cost tables, point based cost.
2.1 points based rummy games (101 points, 201 points)
3. buy coins to play real money games.
4. PRNG algorithm(MT19937) should be separated out of the code....ensure it works for all games.
6. 2FA (SMS/EMAIL/Google Auth) for payments, logins, password changes
7. a single Mobile app to be developed for IOS+ANDROID+WINDOWS to support both games.
8. block VPN users, proxy users for paid games
9. invite friends thru emails, display followers, display friends. account management.
10. LOCALIZATION (by default English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam)
11. logo design (3D Rotate). suggest images such as characters, coins, cards, tables/deck..
12. identify auto refresh where ever requires..
13. game performance should be ultimate....you test and feel as a user before deliver please.
14. user verification through API (Pan card verification, Aadhar card verification API)
15. geo-location verfication, suspend user for suspicious activities such user identified geo-locations are different with in unusal time gap....
16. refer few rummy provider tables, modules and suggest me the design of the tables, look and feel.
****YOU TELL ME WHAT ELSE YOU CAN PROVIDE ADD ONS.*****
1. Blackjack tables(2 players, 3 players, 4 players, 5 players, 6 players)
2. BINGO/Housie/tambola/Jaldi 5 game - free.
ticket should contain 3 lines with max 15 unique number, each line should have 5 numbers.
(fast 5, Top line, middle Line, Last Line, Full Housie). hope you are familiar with the games rules.
4 freelancers are bidding on average ₹90972 for this job
Hi, I am an experienced game developer. I can produce high quality product in less time and cost with high quality. Please consider me. Waiting for your positive response. Regards, Sharjeel