I am looking to design an online media website. For news.
I would need the website to allow back end users/employees to:
1. Create a log in and account with:
a. User first and last name, user phone number, address
b. upload picture and bio
c. OR; allow the admin(me) to create users and provide login and password to employee
d. Limit user access and have administrative control over their account. To be able to approve users and assign categories.
2. Employee will be able to submit articles with up to 10 pictures. Each article will have a title, body and tags. The user will have designated categories to write an article in. Such as, certain users will only be able to write for the sports section or world news section or business section. Once the article has been submitted, it will have to be approved by me to be listed on the website, I should be able to further edit the article. Once I approve the article for listing in the specified section, it will show the writers name and headshot photo they have uploaded at the very bottom of the article.
They should be able to check mark *BREAKING NEWS* to get featured in the breaking new section.
3. Ability to add or remove comments section below any article. Ability to approve comments on that given article.
4. The ability to add advertising(html code) to the top and bottom of that article before posting it to the website . I need to be able to access this code and article and have the ability change or delete it if necessary later on.
5. The website should be uniform and look the same on each page.
The website should have ALL social media sharing icons at the bottom of each article as well as sharing icons for the website itself.
I would like the website to look like this:
[login to view URL]
I would like a few things to be different. I would like to remove the last section to the right. And where it says all stories, I would like it to say breaking news and underneath I want it to stay "top stories", then underneath that section, "Most popular"
I also need to be able to gauge analytics to see how much traffic I am getting through the website and on each page. The site should have a site map.
I also need to be able to perform search engine optimization and have the basic tags, blog section for custom blogs or shares location on a tab of the site.
I need to be able to add advertising content(html) and remove advertising content(html) when necessary.
The sections I want and more specific details I will discuss once the job has been awarded.
Please make sure each article page URLs is unique with at least 3 digits, and are permanent.
Article pages must be HTML.
Spiders must be able to crawl and index the site.
Additionally, please note that sites encoded in UTF-8 would be preferred but not necessary.
Each article on my news site needs to be associated with one unique URL, and that URL must be permanent
The articles' URLs are unique, permanent, and contain at least three digits.
Also, I need the ability to easily add necessary html where needed on each page. This needs to be a job I can do without much experience in programming.
I need to be able to make it search engine friendly, ability to add seo where necessary. <alt> tags, keywords, etc.
Thank you for your interest and I look forward to working with you. Once awarded, I will be available by phone or e-mail to answer any questions 24/7
For any additional questions, please send me a message so I can clarify.
77 freelancers are bidding on average $1603 for this job
[login to view URL] Hi, We are really interested to work on this project :).Please take a look at our past history on freelancer.com Thanks Regards DreamSolutions