I would like a customized a web-based captive portal that works with Ubiquiti's Unifi hotspot controlle in PORTAL CUSTOMIZATION . There are examples and templates that describe which files need to be adjusted in support of the standard index.html.: [login to view URL]
What we would like is to
-Customize and design a portal reflecting our company logos, backgroud picture, three or four text lines, check box terms of condition, input email, connect button.
-We would like to capture email addresses of users wishing to use the free wifi to a database so that we can use it for marketing [login to view URL] data should be MySQL. In the script we can change the parameter for connecting to database. For setup MySQL we just import all attributes to database and no editing
- if somebody already sign up with the email he should only press connect (there should be no input for email). Work with cookie.
- if it is possible to check the database if the email already exists (OPTIONAL)
- the email should be written in email parameters.
-Users must accept the terms and condition's and apply to connect.
- Page will auto adjust based on (phone, Ipad, laptop) resolution of user
- use multilingual of Ubiquiti's Unifi in PORTAL CUSTOMIZATION only for splash page (first page)
- when pressing connect it should redirect to another web page