I have got a semi-developed XAMARIN app which needs to be completed in all respects. The previous developer was so failure and cheat don't know how to work and deliver the work which was promised and due to that I wasted not days but months and my app never got completed.
The current work needs to be completed is:
1. Redesign Registration, Login, Forgot Password and few other pages.
2. Some DB work to complete the missing functionality
3. Complete missing functionality
4. Improve the performance of the overall app
Following were the features previously agreed to be completed by the previous developer.
The Recipe app will have the following features that need to be developed:
1. Registration/Login/Profile/Forgot Password - Done
2. Use should able to see a list of recipes through a drawer menu as well as the submenu and be able to choose recipes from the available list of categories. Recipe list will have thumbnail and description of the recipe - Done but does not loads fast and slow performing.
4. On clicking recipe name from the list, he will be displayed recipe details with recipe picture, optional youtube video, and other details regarding the recipe. - Done, needs some tweaking
5. On the recipe detail page, the user can rate, comment and add to favourite the recipe. - Incomplete
6. Upon login, users can see what recipes he has marked as a favourite. a user can see favourite recipes (recipes added as a favourite) -Done but needs fixing
7. The owner of the recipe, upon login, can see all the comments and ratings he has got for the particular recipe. - Incomplete
8. All the users can see all the comments made on the recipe and post their comments. - Incomplete
9. Users can search for a particular recipe using the search tool. - Incomplete
10. Users will be notified about new recipes posted or any comments made on their recipe or any changes from admin through push notification. - Incomplete
11. Users can share/forward any particular recipe to social media (FB, Whatsapp, email or any other media) - Done
12. Users can also view 'Most viewed' recipes from the category menu. User can see popular recipes (recipes with highest rating 5-4 will be popular recipes) - Done, needs tweaking
13. Users can save the recipe for offline viewing in order to view the recipe when the internet is not available using SQLite. - Incomplete
14. User can see newly added recipes (recently added recipes) - Done
15. User can see the shopping list (ingredients added from the recipe) - Needs to be fixed
16. Please help me to ask specific questions to the public, this will form a chain of replies. - Incomplete
17. User can suggest/upload recipe from the app. - Incomplete
Any questions please ask.
13 freelancers are bidding on average ₹17543 for this job
Dear client. Nice to meet you. My name is ZeMin. I've read you project description carefully and very interested. Let's discuss over chat and get started. Waiting your reply. Warm regards.