1 - Background
We are insituto ([login to view URL]), a newly-formed professional training company based in the UK and operating globally.
We deliver public and in-house courses (tailored-made), one-on-one training, and e-learning.
We address the professional and corporate markets:
(a) Corporate clients are banks, insurance companies, financial institutions, industrial and service-based groups, as well as governments and para-government organisations.
(b) Course participants range from graduates to senior managers and board members.
Although we don't target students, anyone can purchase and/or attend our online and live courses.
At this stage, we train on financial, trading, accounting, corporate transactions, funding and asset financing, business planning, financial analysis and modelling, valuation and other related-business matters. But, in future, we may expand our offering to other business matters.
Our Unique Selling Points are:
(a) We are recognised experts in the subject that we train on -- i.e., we aren't professors and generalists, but professionals who have a deep knowledge and practical experience in the subjects that we train on. Consequently, what we train on is not just theory, but specifically the application in the real world of the subjects taught to ensure that our learners can perform better, rapidly.
(b) We make the complex simple to understand;
(c) We offer multiple ways to learn to ensure that knowledge is absorbed by different learning types;
(d) We cover topics from fundamentals (introduction) to advanced levels, thus enabling our learners to enhance their knowledge from whichever starting point they choose;
(e) We provide a modular approach, enabling learners to build their personal development in a flexible way, zooming on their exact needs;
(f) We provide training in multiple languages and internationally;
(g) Our courses are CPD-certified (CPD = Continuous Personal Development; [login to view URL]).
2 - Our Needs
(a) Full corporate design livery and identity:
(a1) Corporate logos (full and emblem) to be used in documents (DOC, PPT, XLS, PDF), business cards, brochures, covers, online (website, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc.), videos, mobile and desktop applications, etc.
(a2) Design livery, including colour schemes, fonts, layout, numbering, etc.
(b) Various templates in MS Office (DOC, PPT, XLS) usable in A4 and Letter-size formats (we will provide existing templates for letters, reports, presentations as a starting point; we use Headings in Word).
(c) Business cards, online signatures, etc.
3 - Considerations
- Perception: Serious and reliable (without emphasis on technology per se), but also dynamic and progressive.
- Blue and grey, however sometimes uninspired, suit us for printing and screen projection purposes. But, we're open to propositions.
- Simplicity and clarity.
- A recognisable emblem is needed (such as the "f" of Facebook or the "in" of linked in).
- Our documentation can be printed, accessed online or projected on screens and VDUs.
- Sometimes, documented are projected in, naturally or artificially lit, bright rooms; our audience must be able to see them.
- The distance between learners and projection screens is rarely more than 8 meters.
- Colours and fonts used must be safe for visual (reading and projection) and printing purposes.
- Some learners and staff wear glasses or may be visually-limited or impaired (impact on font, colours, etc.).
- CPD's logos may be inserted and certification mentioned in our documents.
(c) Technical needs
- We use Windows 10 and MS Office 2018. Some clients or suppliers use Mac OS. Thus, your output must work with these OSs, including older versions (Win 7, at least).
- We use Gimp, not Photoshop.
- Provide graphics in vector format plus PNG, JPEG, TIFF or GIF, as needed.
- Free fonts.
- You will release full ownership of your work to us.
44 freelancers are bidding on average £460 for this job
hey sir i understand what u want i can make which u want i completed 192 projects here please message me thanks I am Good in this field DvorakConsultingcould you please inbox me more detail about this project