[login to view URL] recently setup a new website but we haven't had time to update the content. Many of the images look pixelated.
What needs done:
- Update home page layout
- Make additional recommendations to improve the site for lead generation
- Setup a client-only portal for discussing projects, requirements, and collaborating with freelancers
- We already have a support ticket site and CRM -- it would be nice to integrate this or make a custom one so we're not paying for proprietary software
- We'd like to come up with more ways to organically promote the business (we have social media, a blog, and do advertising but are open to ideas)
- Create a better sales flow -- we would like to accept recurring online payments (not sure which platform but leaning towards PayPal or Stripe)
- Redo the content on the site to have better case studies and information on clients
- Redo the gallery layout to be grid-like
- Single file blog layout
- open to other ideas
Who we're hoping to hire:
- Someone highly skilled in HTML/CSS/XML/SASS and familiar with BlogSpot, Wordpress, and CRMs
The User Experience designer/researcher:
- Someone with knowledge of UX best practices
- A highly skilled graphic designer with extensive experience in beautiful web site designs
Anyone who doesn't include their skills and what they can do for the site in their bid will not be considered. Please feel free to link to portfolio in bid. Please do NOT email Agency Couture.
Thank you for your interest in my CSS/Website Project and bid. I'm having a hard time choosing someone based on initial bids (because of a large and overwhelming number of great responses). So, I created a contest for 2 responsive pages of the over 15 page site. The contest is GUARANTEED. So I will choose at least one winner. Though, I made contests on two sites. There are details on the contest including screenshots.
Whoever wins the contest will likely get the bigger project (THIS PROJECT). Again, I set this up on two sites. You will not be hired for this project if you do not participate in the contest.
If you are interested please participate in the contest. https://www.freelancer.com/contest/Create-a-Responsive-Design-1269709.html
I'm open to reasonable feedback on the project and contest information and details.That said, I believe I've set the contest at a fair price (approximately a quarter of the overall project earnings).
I also have a couple of logo projects live, if you are interested and frequently have more projects. For more details on the company I work for please visit http://agencycouture.com or http://facebook.com/agencycouture
Thank you for your interest.
-- Agency Couture
Please feel free to message me with questions but DO NOT spam me with multiple hello messages or to ask if I am online. I usually am not, and do not check this frequently. If you spam me I will not hire you for any projects.
147 freelancers are bidding on average $932 for this job
Kindly provide the files and details, so we can check and discuss this project and yes we will do that with perfection and quality. And we will work till your 200% satisfaction as well.
Hi There, Hope you are doing good. I checked your detail and I am sure I can work on your portfolio site. Please message me and allow to discuss on each point of given in page.