Clay Hill EDC (Everyday Carry) is seeking artwork for a new line of custom made lens cleaning cloths/handkerchiefs. The artwork will also be used on social media to promote the product.
Clay Hill EDC is Fresh, Practical, Masculine, Tactile.
The image i have in my head is of a Skeleton forging a small knife blade.
• The skeleton should be focused on the task at hand and seen from strait on or slightly from the side.
• He should be dressed in clothing & leather apron with a rag/hanky hanging from the apron pocket.
• Some detail in the back ground (tongs hanging from wall, blacksmith forge behind)
• The blade should be small and held with tongs - not a sword.
• The skeleton should be using a hammer and anvil.
• I like the idea a central border shape that contains most of the image with parts of the image coming out of the boarder.
There should be an option to have the Clay Hill EDC name included but also presented with just the graphic. The name should be readable.
• The skeleton should have a beard
• I am open to torso only of full body - if full body must have boots.
• Open to Colour or Black /White.
The Artwork will be printed onto fabric approx 300mm x 300mm - high resolution is important.
Attached is a collection of images for inspiration. I love the style of the top Left concert poster in particular.
A version of the artwork that with a transparent back ground is required.
There is an opportunity for further work with this brand in the future.
Thank you for your time.