On my spare time I am home brewer and I'd like to give some personal design on my bottle labels, so I need some base label that I intend to print on craft paper using my personal color laser jet printer. The base label will be used for all other further beer styles I'll brew. I only brew some premium special recipes at home.
My brand name = HanBo (the "o" letter has an stylized bar on top of the letter, see attached, similar to a short stick, bamboo).
Detail: the logo is a perfect circle but when printed and fixed on bottle due bottle-curve need be designed as a little oval so gives the sense of a perfect circle when fixed on the bottle.
Currently I have only 3 recipes:
- Style: Specialty IPA
- Name: "AdegaVeia"
- Name context: two words: "Adega" + "Aveia" concatenated; "Adega" = Wine Cooler; "Aveia" = Oat; combined words giving the idea of being used to brew on an old, rustic and rusted wine cooler.
- Style: American IPA
- Name: "FogoNoRabo "
- Name context: "Fogo No Rabo" means "Tail on fire", a tribute to an important brewery from California on last California fire event. The current symbol would be an California animal symbol, like a bear or other, running from fire flames. Also means a strong beer, high bitterness
- Style: Belgian Tripel
- Name: "Xesuz"
- Name context: "Xesuz" is a modifed expression like "Jesus" - people exclamation when drinking a stroing high alcoholic beer, this beer is intended to be 9,2% ABV.
- 1 Front-bottle, 1 Back-bottle, 1 BottleTap seal (see current logo attached)
- Similar to the samples attached
- Max 3 colors (1 for base label, 1 for graphic art and other for shadow or other printing texts)
- Vector format
- Transparent background (would be printed on craft paper)
- No white color (laser jet printer not able to print white)
- Front label: must have space dedicated to info such as:
- Art logo at center (like the bear logo attached for the recipe 2)
- LiquidContent (fl oz or ml)
- Back label
- space to enter more text informations, generic
- BottleTap seal label
- Stylized "HB" logo attached on tap
- Similar to the current label attached but pairing design with the new one suggested by you