Project Scopes of Work (Development on a child theme)
Build and develop a WooCommerce eStore for Wheels, Tyres and Spares Parts, it designs for running promotion, listing products and blogging new products and show case car projects .
It allow customer to submit purchase order, quote and enquiries for products and search products by their vehicle detail.
Initial website setup required to have:
- Data entry 30 products for wheels, tyres and spares parts.
- Design child theme layout including 10 pages ( Home, Categories, Product, Blog, Contact … etc)
- Build Search by Vehicle filter function and display on both home and category page.
- Add filters by colour, prices, size, brand and related product's attributed on category page
- Add Booking and Contact Forms on product page
- Add Quote Forms on product page
- Enable social sharing and display related products on product page
- Enable multiple pricing for customer group (Retail and Dealer)
- Allow Customer to Compare Products, Order Tracking and View Shipping
- Easy and simple checkout and allow to apply coupon code and show freight charge
- Add Braintree/PayPal as Payment gateway
- Integrate Social Login and Sharing (Facebook, Google and Instagram)
- Integrate Live Chat (Facebook Messenger and [login to view URL])
- Configure W3 Total Cache and Optimize JS and CSS to have high score on GT Metrix and Google
- Install WordPress and Configure WooCommerce and Plugins
- Install and enable SSL Certificate
Provided Theme and Plugins:
1. WoodMart - Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme
[login to view URL]
2. WOOF - WooCommerce Products Filtering (Experience Required)
[login to view URL]
3. Slider Revolution
4. WPBakery Page Builder
5. MailChimp for WP
7. W3 Total Cache
8. Contact Form 7
1. [login to view URL]
2. [login to view URL]
3. [login to view URL]
4. [login to view URL]
- If you want to the job, do your research and asks question.
- See attached documents for the Mockup Design
- I need a team not a single person for the job.
- Forward me an proposal included schedule time, prices and number of team member working on the project and any extra plugins for features or functions.
- I have my live server and want to see the progress of the job after each milestone.
- This project will break into 5 milestones
1. Design the Layout
2. Development - Phase 1 (Data Entry, Apply Design and Coding)
- Setup Development Site
- Phase 1
3. Development - Phase 2 (Plugins Integration)
4. Development - Phase 3 (Admin BackOffice)
5. Testing and Speed Optimising
Thank you for your time and interest, looking forward to your questions and proposal.
127 freelancers are bidding on average $1576 for this job
Hello, we would like to develop Your e-commerce website. We can design and develop it. We work with WP more than 8 years. Waiting for Your reply to discuss all details.