Twig is a new fundraising and social platform that curates giving opportunities for funders based on the Sustainable Development Framework. The platform will be a web app, and we are passionate about creating a fun, immersive and engaging experience from the point at which new users land on our site.
We are looking for a UX designers to:
- Complete the design of our landing page (50% of the way there)
- Finalise our branding and design our logo
- Build desktop and mobile screens of the web app (+ demos if possible)
- Create custom illustrations, or be able to outsource
- Build fully functional landing page, or outsource
The right designer should:
- Be interested in FinTech applications, and have had experience designing similar apps
- Have an interest in the nonprofit sector, and a strong interest in designing a social impact platform
- Have experience with custom animations and a good eye for creating engaging animations
We are due to raise money on Crowdcube in March, and would love to work with someone who can get this turned around by mid February if possible. We really feel like this is a very interesting project, and a good challenge for a designer looking to create a platform that combines styles from too very different sectors (nonprofit meets FinTech). We are a young, fun and passionate team, and love getting stuck in.
Please do reach out should you have any questions - the Twig team are looking forward to hearing from you!