I own a Seattle home inspection business, Crow’s Nest Home Inspections, LLC. I would like to update my website on the Word Press platform. Currently, my web site looks like this:
[url removed, login to view]
I’ve listed the work I’d like done below:
1. New Design work for business cards, brochures, letterhead template
2. Update existing website with new design
3. Mobile website
4. Add ability to sell inspections from Seller Inspection page
5. Commercial Inspection web page
6. Integrate brand into Facebook page
1 and 2. I would like to retain much of the same information as on the current site. I would like to change the design of the site. I’ve drawn up a (very basic) idea , please see attached.
For the design work, I would like something clean and fairly basic, without looking like clip art. The colors I would like are blue and green (but not the Seahawk colors from my attachment, that’s the colors of the markers I had at home ;) ) I’m very open to your ideas and designs. My current logo uses a crow in the apostrophe, possibly, that could be incorporated.
I’d like the design work for the business cards I’d appreciate in a format I could send to my printer. For the brochures and letterhead, I’d prefer a template that I could use to write the content on an as need basis.
I’ve attached a copy of the logo that I currently have and a copy of my current business card.
3. If you look at my website from a mobile device its formatted for that. I’d like the new design to work with that format too.
4. In addition to the existing information, I’d like to add a page for Seller Inspections. From the Seller Inspection page, I would like to sell inspection reports through my website directly to potential buyers. The idea being I post a PDF document that customers can pay for and download from the website.
5. Also, I am starting a Commercial Inspection division, I would like a separate website for that. That business name will be KLM Inspection Services. The design can be the same as the home inspection division. I anticipate just two or three pages needed with that site.
6. Here’s my current Facebook page, Facebook [url removed, login to view]
As the cost for the project I have in mind may limit how much I can do at this time, would you please be willing to estimate the price section?
Please let me know if you have any questions or need any further information in making your decision and possible estimate. I’m looking forward to your response.