IN YOUR BID YOU MUST ESTIMATE THE NUMBER OF HOURS TO COMPLETE THE 19 PAGES IN THE ATTACHED SPECIFICATION AND NUMBER OF REVISIONS INCLUDED IN THE BUDGET.
YOU MUST SPECIFY THE BREAK-DOWN FOR DESKTOP AND MOBILE VERSIONS.
BIDS WHICH ARE MISSING THE TOTAL NUMBER OF HOURS AND BREAK-DOWN WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DELETED.
You are bidding for the design of 19 pages for a new website. The attached PDF document contains the layout and features for each page. To clarify, the back-end will be developed separately. In the scope of this project there will be design + HTML + responsiveness.
In summary the website will contain the following pages:
1. Home page (page 1)
2. Register (pages 2 – 5)
3. Log in (page 6)
4. User profile (pages 7 – 11)
5. Offer (pages 12 – 14)
6. Offer confirmation (page 15)
7. Saved properties (page 16)
8. Search property (page 17)
9. Search results (pages 18 – 19)
10. Timeline (page 20)
11. Payment (pages 21 – 26)
12. Contact us (page 27)
13. Account page (page 28)
The style is contemporary, clean lines, fresh. I have attached the colours codes which must be used throughout the website. You will design from scratch the graphic elements for the homepage (page 1) and payment plans (page 21). There will be some images provided but generally you will design the graphic elements yourself using the style of the screenshot included in the Homepage specification.
The design must be responsive and will be delivered in HTML format with a demo which will be tested on various computer and mobile screens.
Technical skills and minimum requirements:
1. 5 + years’ experience in HTML, CSS, Bootstrap. In your bid confirm the number of years' experience.
2. Excellent graphic and design skills
3. Very good level of English
4. You are an independent freelancer and NOT A COMPANY
5. Preferably you have previous reviews on Freelancer. Only freelancer with 5 stars reviews will be considered.
6. If you are a new freelancer you will be asked to submit as test the Timeline page (page 20 in the specification) free of charge in JPEG format. DO NOT BID IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TEST.
7. In your bid attach a link to your portfolio.
76 freelancers are bidding on average $12/hour for this job
HI There! I can really help you with in this job, can you catch me on freelancer chat.I can tell the exact cost of the project only after you share more details. Many Thanks Bharat