[url removed, login to view] using Java and MySQL as a part of database design project to demonstrate the normalization of tables in the database as well as write queries to read, write and compare data from database.
Environment to be used: Java, JDBC (Java database connectivity), My SQL Workbench 5.2 CE.
2. Implementing Multi-Threaded Web-Server:
Web server is capable of handling multiple requests simultaneously using HTTP/1.0 of HTTP protocol and retrieving a text file from database. The project was to design and implement a ﬁle transfer client and server, which emulated the behavior of the File Transfer Protocol. It could support large ﬁles, segment into part ﬁles and support parallel transmissions.
Environment to be used: Java, Multi-Threading, HTTP Request and Response, IDE- Eclipse.
3. Converting java web applications from struts to Spring MVC using the below steps (Login application):
• Changing the configuration files ([url removed, login to view]).
• Changing [url removed, login to view] (Deployment descriptor) URL patterns.
• Changing the POM (maven) dependencies.
• Converting Form Beans (Struts) to Model Objects (Spring MVC).
• Converting Action classes (Struts) to Controllers (Spring MVC).
• Converting the JSP libraries to make it Spring MVC relevant.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $196 for this job
I've read your ad We have skilled designer. We can make your design to next level. It will be really aesthetic and really eye catchy. We have commands in Photoshop/Illustrator/ Corel Pro. Hope you hire us.
We've dedicated team of experts to deliver quality solution within your time frame. I can answer your queries on CHAT. Looking forward to work on your project