Tasaa is looking for an experienced user experience designer on a fixed contract basis for redesigning the UX (web and mobile application) of our product Exburse.
EXBURSE – an expense and reimbursement management solution. It aims to make the process of tracking, approving and authorizing reimbursements for employees/employers a breeze. The application has both – a web as well as a mobile interface. The mobile app allows on-the-go entries of corporate expenses along with scan and upload proof of purchase/expense receipts. Multi-level approval/authorization process can be set up. The application provides faster and efficient recording of expenses. It is an end-to-end paperless automated digital process right from logging in a claim of expense along with proof, multi-level authorizations for approval of expense to finally an approved expense claim.
You can also see videos of the same by clicking here:
Web app: [url removed, login to view]
Mobile App: [url removed, login to view]
Please visit [url removed, login to view] to know more.
You will provide project support to a team of application developers and various business stakeholders. Following a user centered design approach, you will be responsible for the information architecture, user experience, interaction design and UI design concepts. You will help the team define, conceptualise and design innovative solutions and experiences. You will develop rapid prototypes, storyboards and mockups, that can be presented and/or tested, finally creating final interaction, and UI [url removed, login to view] will share design led innovation and human centered design principles with the team.
- Extensive knowledge in responsive development, information architecture, typography, color, composition, user flows, wireframes, interaction concepts and UI specifications
- Experienced in UX research, design thinking methods and user testing
- Strong skills in relevant UX and UI design and prototyping software
- Experience with interdisciplinary collaboration and capable of effectively bridging and communicating between application developers and business stakeholders
- Familiar with HTML, CSS, iOS and Android development environments
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, capable of paying attention to detail when formulating texts for in-application and/or marketing use
-Degree in user centered design, interaction design, communication design or a similar field
- 2-3 years professional design experience