Who am I: I am a photographer setting up my ecommerce site for my prints.
Purpose: I am running a campaign about how to pick the perfect wall art for your house. The infographic will be the advertisement seen on pinterest and then the checklist will be the lead magnet. Both have to be designed beautifully
- Medium: Pinterest - Try and aim for 1:3 artboard. 1000x3000 would be best. Let me know if you think otherwise.
- I have a pinterest moodboard for you to view. I have a great affinity for this infographic: [login to view URL] . Please model closely to this...
- Illustrator file preferred, photoshop is fine as well.
- The main points I would like illustrated in the infographic can be found on this doc, please note there should be distinct sections to the infographic denoted in the doc
5. Framing & multiples
- I would like the viewer to not feel bored or click off, i.e it needs to stick!
- Since I would like to keep the budget lower, ideally less illustrations however please feel free to pick the points that transfer best into illustrations.
- Attached is my (small) design pack of fonts (I'm using Gilroy) & logos.
- My current colour palette can be found here: [login to view URL] I am happy for you to work with these as a base and provide some complementary/softer colours
- This is a good article to look through in terms of requirements for infographics: [login to view URL]
Perhaps it would be a good start to create a basic structure and then liaise with me to have some feedabck before progressing to a full render
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tBKYvFPR81bYwX9-pcFP6AnZCLNt8meDoBkUT0Bf_sM/edit#heading=[login to view URL]
53 freelancers are bidding on average $116 for this job
Hi, We are a team of top notch creative designers, We are offering our services to you for the project. Please review our profile & portfolio , We believe you will enjoy and love working with us. Thanks
i understand your project detail's.. I have 12 year's expeience in this field. kindly check my previous work. [login to view URL] Ready to start your work now thank you.