Family Reunion committee is seeking a complete re-design of family website. We are looking for a designer and developer who will review current website and offer recommendations for engaging family members and sharing family reunion information. Our budget is $375 for this project, any bids over this amount will be rejected. We will share current site information thru chat only.
We have an existing family website that we update every year to match the city and state that is hosting it. We have been using freelancer for the last 5 years and have received some good work, however we are wanting more great ideas.
We want to hear and receive your development and design expertise to make our website top-notch. Please use the following as a guide as to what we are looking for.
This website embraces social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
We are seeking a developer and designer that loves social media and knows how to engage the user experience.
Additionally, the developer and designer should be an expert with online forms that offer the ability to print and submit information online.
The developer and designer should keep website security at the forefront.
This website will feature the following:
1. A Dynamic, Engaging front page that captivates the user at the start.
2. The front page will also have social media feeds in the footer (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram)
3. The website will also have an itinerary of planned events for the 3 day weekend.
4. The website will also have feature that allows user to update their address information online and submit to the administrator. The address information should be able to be compiled in a SQL database and/or excel spreadsheet for easy export.
5. The website will also have an order form that should be printed and emailed to administrator.
6. We would also like the option of submitting payments online via Paypal and/or Squareup.
7. There will be page that links to our family tribalpage.
8. There will also be a Blog page that offers the opportunity for us to provide updates to the family on: Anniversaries, Birthdays, Graduations, Death Notices, and Need to know information.
9. The website should be secured and SEO friendly.
The Milestones will be set as follows:
Milestone 1 - Review of current website and offer suggestions for improvement.
Milestone 2 - Development, Design and Home Page
Milestone 3 - Itinerary of planned events page, and two online forms (address update and order forms)
Milestone 4 - Online payment option and Blog page
Milestone 5 - Social Media Feeds (Facebook Page, Facebook Event Page, Twitter, and Instagram
Milestone 6 - Transfer new development and design to hosting platform and Go-Live
Color scheme will be provided.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $269 for this job
Hello,We will be glad to assist you on the [url removed, login to view] Some of our recent works:- [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Relevant Skills and Experience More
We are expert in web design and [url removed, login to view] have done similar work [url removed, login to view] can show you an exact [url removed, login to view] have 10 years [url removed, login to view] have very good knowledge in php,html,css,mysql,worpress,code lgnitator,java etc More