- Please respond by referring to previous work which comes the closest to the requirements for this assignment.
- Please do not contact me other than by applying to this job; We will contact you when selected.
We are looking for Designer to modify / develop game assets. It is for a serious farming game. We will buy an asset base in a store and the designer needs to adapt / add more assets to that stock based on it's style. The stock will be selected amongst one of the following (selection to be made in coordination with the selected designer):
- [login to view URL]!/content/78008
- [login to view URL]
- [login to view URL]
- [login to view URL]!/content/10002
- Buildings: family house, farm house, store, market building / stall;
- Crops: crops in 5 different versions: icon for the crop, early stage growth, mature stage growth, ready for harvest stage, a stage where the crop is spoilt / wasted;
- Livestock: chickens and cows, animal feed bags;
- Background: Farm tiles, trees, river, other landscape;
- Items like irrigation equipment, seed bags, insurance certificates and other smaller items;
- Interaction dialogue boxes;
- Persona’s: one farmer (male & female), a shop keeper, an advisor with 5 different faces (neutral, serious, happy, surprised, firm/angry);
- A dashboard for the game containing three main scoring elements and the game level / progress indicator;
- Other smaller elements, to be discussed.
- All assets should be 2D. They can be rendered from 3D. Experience with 2D assets is essential;
- The designer has a role in selecting the basic asset base and needs to modify these assets and/or add new assets. The designer is responsible for creating a full package of game assets which can be deployed in the game which is under development;
- It is essential that style, colors, etc. are coherent;
- The designer is free to merge different asset stocks into one, as long as the style, coloring, etc. is coherent;
- The job should be finished in 2-3 weeks.
PLEASE QUOTE A TOTAL BUDGET FOR THE ASSIGNMENT.
14 freelancers are bidding on average €11/hour for this job
Hi, I am professional Graphic designer . I have experience in game re-skining, as you said above the same farm business game i re-skinned for a Clint. If you want to discuss about this project please contact me.