Search for Common Ground is an international nonprofit organization looking for prequalified freelance graphic designers for the upcoming year. The designer should work within the instruction on color palette, typefaces, logo usages and etc from organization’s Brand and Style guideline.
You’ll work directly with organization’s Design Lead for direction and feedback.
From among the designers who bid on this job, we will also recruit a pool of prequalified designers for various graphic design support in future. Possible project includes, but not limited to: editorial design, proposal template design, logo design, photo retouching, etc. If you are interested in this position, please quote an average hourly rate and supply your resume and portfolio of past projects.
• 2-5 years of design experience
• Proficient in Adobe CS applications with a focus on InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
• Strong knowledge in editorial design and digital print production
• Willingness to take direction and constructive criticism and to work with inherited design directions
• Meticulous attention to detail in copyediting and typographic skills
• Ability to deliver quality work within specific timelines