Please read the entire description:
I’m seeking to engage a seasoned graphic designer to help develop a “look and feel” for an invention relating to suitcases. The invention is a patented technology relating to charging mobile devices.
• You’ll provide artwork for which you have the rights to use, and which our client can use in commerce without attribution or licensing fees.
• You’ll agree to sign an assignment of copyright providing us full ownership of anything you create.
• You’ll provide all files and assets used in the production of the files in high resolution (300 dpi) and editable graphics, which MUST be editable in Adobe Photoshop (CS2) with all graphic and text elements in separate layers which we can edit as necessary to add text, scale graphics and adjust color scheme
• You'll ideally use commonly available fonts or provide fonts which can be installed on our computer
• You’ll of course agree to maintain client confidentiality.
• You agree to three (3) rounds of reasonable revisions, the first two (2) after we provide notes and the last one (1) after the client provides notes.
You'll develop the following using our written content and some images which we'll provide: A two(2)-sided 8.5” x 11” One-Sheet – See the attached examples which showcase the way in which this will be used and the general layout we need. We basically need a background image, texture or design recommendations on how to break up the content into several different boxes or sections and generally to present this as a brochure. Both sides should be complementary to one another with one side having a more graphic presence over which we apply the logo and a few key words and the other side more of a hint of the same design but we’ll use several different text components to describe the service. You may suggest additional images to be used (such as travel or flight related images) or you may leave a placeholder for images.
IMPORTANT: To bid this project you must provide a custom bid response starting with the words "Hi Scott,". This is to help us ensure you have read through the entire proposal so we know you fully understand all of the requirements.
Let me know if you have any questions.
34 freelancers are bidding on average $111 for this job
hi. I am a painter and a graphic artist. please check my graphic design work in my portofolio in freelancer, thank you https://www.freelancer.com/u/erithonia.html?preview=true