I have a 3,000 word document that I need put into a pdf and made to look attractive and fun to read.
I'm looking for a simple design without photographs (except my headshot in the about the author section). I'm imagining nice looking fonts and a few extra touches (perhaps some icons, a few embellishments and/or a border)
I will need:
1. A separate title page
2. A separate disclosure and disclaimer page. This section should be on the bottom of the page and should not have any fancy embellishments, icons, etc.
3. Two call out/call to action boxes. You'll see this in the Word document I'll provide you. One is near the end of the document and the other is near the beginning. I'd like a border around these so it is obvious that they are not part of the normal flow of the text.
4. My logo in the document. I would like my logo displayed somewhere in the document. Use your judgment on where it looks/works best.
5. Use of my colors. I would like the document to primarily involve a white background with additional colors to primarily be my company colors. My two primary colors are #ED4B08 and #00A859. Some of the complimentary colors I use include #B8AAA1, #D3D4BC and #E8F2C7.
6. Hyperlinks. I need the hyperlinks I have in the document to work in the pdf. Including my email address.
7. The original source file. I'll need the source file as part of the project hand over.
8. Two or Three Sample design options. After you're hired for this project, I would like to see two or three design options before you work on full document so I can choose the style I like best.
I will provide my document, logo and headshot after I choose a Freelancer. Please feel free to ask any questions.