Our firm is an award winning, strategic consulting, marketing and technology company. Our clients are non-profit, professional/trade associations covering a wide area of society's needs including health care, retail, information technology, veterinary medicine, and construction to name but a few. Our clients rely on our services to attract more members, more event attendees, and grow their organization's revenue.
We are seeking a graphic designer to take on a key area of responsibility within our company.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience in both web and print design. This includes creating websites, emails, print ads, brochures, and postcards. Candidates that also have experience with video editing (to produce high-impact web videos) would have a definite advantage.
We are looking for a committed individual who can grow as a key member of our team. This individual must be able to complete all tasks in a work-from-home environment and must have an appropriate work space including necessary equipment.
Reporting to our Project Manager, you will design and produce various projects including emails, websites, brochures, ads, video/multi-media presentations, web forms, stationery, logos, and brand concepts. You will also contribute to our overall marketing strategy and special projects.
Under the direction of our Project Manager, you will be assigned projects with applicable deadlines and budgets, and be responsible for the following:
- Participate in a briefing on the project
- Manage all deadlines, content and other relevant information related to the project
- Communicate with the client and Project Manager as necessary to complete the project
- Present an initial draft of the project's creative elements
- Once approved, proceed to full production of the deliverable in question
- Edit creative based on feedback from client and our management team
- Format all creative files related to the project so that it can be effectively produced or deployed.
- Able to create direct mail pieces (postcards, brochures, etc.)
- Able to create websites and email campaigns
- Knowledge of current web-design trends and techniques
- Experience dealing with cross-browser issues e.g. Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.
- Working knowledge of designing for cross-platform devices e.g. Mac, PC, mobile
- Written and spoken communication skills in English (French an asset)
- Adobe Photoshop (latest version)
- Adobe InDesign (latest version)
- Adobe Illustrator (latest version)
- Experience with Adobe Premiere with Adobe After Effects an asset
- Able to work independently and interact online with customers and colleagues
- Takes pride in their work and is open to constructive feedback
- Is established as an independent contractor
- Owns all hardware and software required to complete projects
- Has a proper work environment at home
- Is accountable and able to produce high quality work under tight timelines
- Gives attention to details with minimal errors in their work
Skills and Expertise
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Email design
- Print Design
- Banner Ad Design
- Logo Design
- Web Integration (a plus)
- Video editing (a plus)
26 freelancers are bidding on average $12/hour for this job
Hey, I have more than 8 years experience and will be happy to work with you. I can make all require designs. I work fast and accurate. Looking forward hearing from you
i have a good knowledge in graphic design and softwares like Illustrator, Photoshop, Animate cc, After effects, Premiere, Maya I have a good knowledge in 2d and 3d animation as well thank you