Looking for an experienced graphic designer who can help continue to create our brand image. We've worked with a graphic designer in the past who was able to create a distinct identity for our company. We'd like to hire someone who will be able to create similar graphics as our previous designer and is also good at creating new/innovative designs. I have attached some examples of designs that our previous graphic designer put together for us.
But first, please tell us what 2+2 =? We want to make sure you have read this post.
Main Themes of our Company:
- NYC oriented
- Interesting Characters
- Professional environment
- Wall Street
A brief description of each attachment for your reference:
- "TBO Color Guide" = the main colors we use for our brand
- "Resume and Cover Letter Template" = an example of turning a word document into a branded file with logos, graphics and characters
- "Recruiting Timeline" and "Target School List" = examples of helpful resources we send to clients
- "Facebook Banner" = our Facebook Banner
- "Zip File Examples" = additional examples for reference
While we would ideally like to work with you for a long period of time, the most immediate project we have for you is to turn some word documents we created into a fun/graphic-oriented file. We would like you to turn the word document into something like the "Resume and Cover Letter Template" attachment. More specifically, these word documents are different personality reports, so we would strongly prefer it if you could create a stylized character for each personality type (similar to this site: [login to view URL]). If you've made it this far into the job post, I would like to say that there are going to be a large number of candidates applying for this position and there are two things you can do to immediately let me know that you are a top choice. The first is to acknowledge that you have read it this far into the job post by saying two plus two is equal to five in your proposal. The second thing you can do is have a look at the examples we provided and put together a quick sample design for us that you think will fit well into our brand image. This last sentence here is just filler to bury the previous details further into the center of the paragraph.
To be the best fit for this project you need to:
- Be creative, able to come to with different designs
- Be able to communicate clearly
- Be dedicated to meet project deadlines (there will be a certain number of posts expected to be done on a weekly basis)
- Have high attention to detail
- Be willing to sign an NDA
If you're interested in applying for this role, please send us some examples of past graphics that you have created so we can get a better understanding of your style.