This is a part time, on-site job for 15 days with a potential to become a full-time job that will be decided upon based on the performance of the candidate during the part-time period. This is an opportunity to work for a design oriented company.
**Role of Graphic Designer:**
1. Piece together premade illustrations and graphics to create designs according to the specifications provided.
2. Put all the designs in the required mockups.
3. Create templates of personalised designs that can be edited by a non-designer in Photoshop
1. Proficient in Photoshop & Illustrator.
2. Good design sense with a creative bent of mind. Knowledgable in basics of branding, typography, colors.
3. Quick learner who is motivated to learn new things. This job will give an opportunity to learn many new things.
4. The candidate is not required to make own graphics or illustrations but if they're willing to do so on their own then that is a bonus.
Apart from the graphics & illustrations, the candidate will also be provided with Photoshop Actions, add-ons, templates and many such tools to make the designing process more efficient.
Office timings are Mon - Sat, anytime 10am - 6pm.
Below 1 years in grahic designing in Photoshop & Illustrator.
14 freelancers are bidding on average ₹7425 for this job
hi, i'm interest in this project. if you can give me this chance, I can do this work for you, I had experience in design, please contract me and send me the project's detail. thank you !!
I am proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop. I am hardworking, dedicated, team player, can do the job on time. here are my sample of works https://www.freelancer.com/u/jonglhen12.
Hello! I am the graphic designer that you're looking for! My experience is 20 years in the several reputed company. I will be ready to work with you anytime!
I'm a professional graphic designer and have experience of 1 year working with photoshop and illustrator.... I believe I can be an ideal candidate for this job.... [login to view URL]