This job is for existing weight loss app - phase A of graphics design for Apple watch. Whoever will be successful in this job will also get phase b.
I attached a document with screens and job description.
The design is based on existing app branding and design scheme and includes:
1. Creating a theme for Apple watch (Colors scheme, text styles).
2. 4 screens design (Those screens are tiny - take that into account) which includes total of 6 icons and two progress bars.
3. notification sash and icon design
4. after the design phase - cuts for all icons and progress bars in 2 resolutions. Progress bars are animated and needs to have assets for different phases of progress (about 20-30 cuts for each progress bar, each cut in 2 resolutions)
The job should be divided into 2 milestones:
1. Calorie status glance and notification design
2. Calories counter and water tracker screen
You are expected to read all Apple relevant design and UI documentation for watch and watch their introduction video before you start the job.
In order that I'll know that you've read the specs, please:
1. Let me know how much you charge for each milestone
2. What is the concept of the calorie counter screen
Please send me references for previous jobs (If possible to apps design)
15 freelancers are bidding on average $464 for this job
Hi, I am professional graphic designer and expert in UI design concepts, please have a look my portfolio here: [login to view URL] ... and PM me. Thank you
I'm just starting to work through this service. I have a few reviews of my work from customers. But I have portfolio on which you can assess me as a professional: [login to view URL]