We are currently looking for a graphics designer with experience in creating eye catching and newsworthy newsletters for our beauty business.
WHO WE ARE:
Our business TechnoTan supplies spray tan solution and equipment to the beauty industry within Australia.
To review our brands go to: [url removed, login to view]
WHO YOU ARE:
• Passion for clean design, knowledge of typography and colour theory.
• Strong communication skills and work ethic.
• Have an eye for modern design.
• Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator.
• Experience with NEWSLETTER CREATION NECESSARY.
• Create weekly/monthly newsletters for digital and print.
• Product Photo Cropping, Etching and Mockups
• Print, Web and Graphic Design.
PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTACTING:
We want to ensure that you can produce innovative design relating to our industry.
Please supply examples of previous works done through any of the following:
• Graphic Design
If you are successful in being selected you will be given the opportunity to work with our other 6 brands on an ongoing basis.
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
• In your response, can you tell us how long it will take you to come up with a concept for newsletters?
• To avoid auto responses/spam can you please answer this question in the first line of your response: What is the number after 7?
62 freelancers are bidding on average $18/hour for this job
I am ready to start now and I can work closely with you to get a great product delievered. I am an expert graphic designer and would love to discuss work with you and get the work started.