Resort Applications International Inc. has an opening for a graphics person who has access to and experience with Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator. Corel Draw does everything you would need to do for this position, as a graphics designer is overqualified for this position. We only require pulling information and images off client websites for use in their customizable mobile app as well as resize images and other basic skills. We will choose the candidate with the best English and communication skills both verbal and written as we may want you communicate with ours clients in the proofing stage of their app development.
This position requires a degree of creativity as you are choosing the images and icons from our photos library to be used in the creation of our client’s mobile hospitality app. You must be able to edit those images to the size needed and create files with text overlay and prepare files in CMYK for printing. For our other GVA work you must be willing to learn or be proficient in any of the following programs as these are the ones we primarily work in;
ZOHO Programs, Documents, Sheets, Projects, Sign, Writer Etc.
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint Etc.
Google Docs, Sheets, Calendar Etc.
• Must be reliable with an outstanding work ethic
• Works hard with a positive attitude
• Clear and precise (terse) communication skills
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Have a quite office or workspace with Computer and fast reliable internet connection
• Own headset with microphone
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to work to United States EST and MST times
• You are ambitious and highly self-motivated
• You are reliable and show good work ethic
• Must provide solid references
• After you submit your proposal and we will check your activity and feedback and references we will conduct an average of 3 video and audio interviews with applicants that meet our criteria. You will be required to complete our 7 skillset tests.
If you pass the interview you will be hired on a paid, 90 probationary basis, as your skill set will be tested. You must be available EST and MST time zones. Please understand this before you apply.
When you reply to this job posting please be sure to add, “Ready to go” in the subject line. This helps us to find those who have actually read this post and pay close attention to detail and can follow instructions.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $7/hour for this job
Ready To Go - Got vast experience - done all kinds of projects here - 900+ projects completed with 99% completion rate kindly write back so we can discuss further