NetSection Security is a security company based in Denmark that provides its customers with security platform for Windows endpoints. We are currently looking for a web designer/developer to freshen up/redesign our general layout of a WordPress based website. More specific vision and wireframes will be forwarded to interested freelancer.
The project is to be done by the end of September 2017 and contact person is available for discussion and extra information throughout the project.
- Design-consistent website based on our existing colour preferences and logos
- Visualization of our solutions and services
- Reactive user-friendly interface
- Animated background behind logo (something like particles js)
- Integrate Podio plug-in in the website to react to specific CTA’s
- Pop-up (small one, not taking over the whole screen) on Solutions and Services page after the visitor has scrolled down about 50% of the content. Pop-up should say “Let us tell you more!” and an box to leave an e-mail address. E-mail addresses left there should move on straight to our Podio “To contact as soon as possible” section
Should your expertise be limited to some parts of the above tasks, please let us know when applying.
To see our current website, please visit: [login to view URL]
UNSOLICITED SKYPE REQUESTS WILL BE BLACKLISTED!