TruckIt365 is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer who can produce solid design work with minimal direction and who can work equally well within a team or independently.
The Graphic Designer will take a primary role in the conceptualization, design and production of corporate collateral including catalogs, videos, event materials, presentations, advertising and promotional campaigns for print, display and digital distribution. He/she must be an excellent visual artist who works creatively within a fast-paced environment to deliver professional quality designs that effectively communicate defined [login to view URL] Graphic Designer will provide design support for product graphics, consumer packaging, user manuals, posters & signage, catalogs & brochures, sales presentations and web support.
The designer MUST be able to own a project from start to finish and work alone or collaboratively to meet the needs of the team and the project.
- High emphasis on designing fonts, graphics, and figures for advertising/marketing.
- Conceptualize and design high-quality print, display, digital and video work that aligns with business goals.
- Work closely with Management in the development of a design from start to finish.
- Maintain established corporate brand standards and consistency of message and design across materials and media.
- Create press-ready mechanicals, web-ready digital files and high quality videos. Maintain quality control in regards to file preparation.
- Provide creative direction for videography and photography; perform shoots as necessary.
- Web Design knowledge a plus
- Project Management
- Serve as point of contact for external vendors such as agencies, photographers and printers on all projects managed by in-house creative.
- Maintain assets and electronic source files in digital asset library
- Maintain assets within global Agility Product Information Management system
- Maintain project organization including keeping accurate project notes and records.
- Must be expert in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop in the Windows environment and have strong production skill.
- Must have current thorough knowledge of all printing processes and technologies and how to prep artwork accordingly.
- Must be able to shoot product photos, cut, and edit them.
- Must be able to quickly and accurately color correct images.
- Experience with vinyl decal printing, cutting and wrapping a plus.
- Experience in product packaging (consumer packaged goods) and copy writing extremely helpful.
- Fast paced environment - Quick turn-around time is a must, as is attention to detail and excellent command of spelling and grammar.
- Must be well organized and have excellent file management skills.
- Experience in Smoke shop industry a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years prior agency/marketing communications experience as a Graphic Designer and package design.