Good day everyone,
I am creating a series of audio, and video, files for people to improve their English language skills.
The initial series includes a lot of individual items that need images created for them - yes, I could go and rip them off search or other places that do this but I would like to own the images, so here I am.
Our main targetted audience is late teens and early twenties, but we will also get older folk using our service to improve their English skills, with this in mind the images can't be designed for toddlers or children! Also, the items drawn need to be as they are found in Australia; so for a bus, we don't have double-decker buses as would be found in England; for the trams, they aren't like in Hong Kong or San Fran etc
So, what images are needed I hear you ask...?
* The alphabet (26 letters)
* Numbers 1 - 30 (30 numbers)
* 0 - 2000 (in hundreds, 20 numbers)
* 0 - 20,000 (in thousands, so 20 numbers)
* About 15 fruit eg. banana, apple, watermelon, raspberries
* About 15 vegetables eg. potato, eggplant, celery, lettuce
* 12 Australian animals
* 10 alcoholic drink types eg beer, cider, gin, vodka, cocktails
* 15 non-alcoholic drink types eg tea, cafe latte, cappuccino, fruit juice, bubble drink etc
* Restaurant menu, knife and fork, spoon (these three as separate items and one with them all together as a table place setting), chopsticks
* Cafe, pub, pizza restaurant, takeaway/ fast-food shop, fish and chip shop,
* About 40 items found in a supermarket
* Transport types: tram, bus, train, taxi, uber, bicycle, scooter,
* Words made graphic: 15 men's names and 15 women's names
As we expand the tracks, videos and other content there will be the need for more, but the above is it for the first run.
As the images need to be quality, I will be looking for someone who can show having done similar illustrations, either online or for books would be a great start. So along with your bid, please include some images, or a link to this work you have done in the past, for me to check out. Another thing... this isn't a time-pressed project, so if you can balance out a lower price, for the longer time-frame, it is something worth keeping in mind.