I would require an infographic CV for a client of mine.
I was unable to get in contact will my previous designer for this, so I would require a completely new design. If you have an idea of how we can make this visually better or a completely new design please share this with me.
I have attached the existing CV and would need to have the following changes done to it:
In essence, The following will need to be done:
1. The layout is fine, no need to change... Unless your team have newer / better layout suggestions.
2. Please change the profile picture with one attached. Let me know if you need a higher resolution one, please?
3. Job Title (under the name at the top of the Resume) to change to “Management Generalist”.
4. The objective to change to “Accomplished Management Generalist, Mentor and Coach offering unique a skill set acquired working in Frontier Countries under challenging working conditions, able to provide leadership, support and guidance.”
5. Competencies to change to “Positive, solutions driven, multi-dimensional team member passionate about knowledge transfer, Quality and Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems, valuing honesty, accountability and cultural awareness. Well developed communicator and conceptual thinker leading by example.
6. Please rename “Employment history” to read “Professional Experience”.
7. Please update this section with wording provided in my Company Resume (attached).
Please note, I have reworded all of the descriptions of the employment history on my Company Resume, so please pay special attention to this section.
8. Education – Please remove the phrase “Expected date of completion May 2017”. Life happens and I am still busy L.....
9. Languages – Please add “German”. I think 3 stars/dots proficiency should do for now.
10. Please, could you add a section called “Professional Memberships”, and add my SAIOSH Technical Membership details (as per my Company Resume)?
I woudl require an open version of the file, as well as a PDF version.