Functionality of the site include but are not limited to:
• Add additional criteria to the search text bar
• Add intersection search parameters
• Understanding of backend details on all category subheadings/data structure
• Change URL structure of pages to desired format
• Obtain a complete list of intersections/cities that are available in a TREB database, download raw data from TREB – access is available
• On mobile version of website change placement of contact card to desired location
• On Mobile IOS 11.2, top banner needs to be re-aligned
• Add a home stats tab where one could filter by city, region, and home type i.e. detached, townhouse, semi's and condos. Sold data aggregating average pricing. etc.
• Add a button so that each listing has "Request for more information" off the main page without going into the listing, once clicked a contact card pops out
• Extensive experience with RealtyNA
• Experience with TREB
• 3+ years’ experience building Real Estate Websites for the Canadian market
8 freelancers are bidding on average $676 for this job
Hi, I’m a full stack developer. I live in Oxford. Your project looks exciting to me and I’ve got the skills required. I've done something similar recently, will be happy to share.