Hello! My name is amber and I am a women's empowerment coach.
I teach women about these topics:
- How to create ideal relationships with men
- How to get clear on what they want to do with their life professionally
- How to be healthy - which includes things like yoga, meditation, diet, and exercise
- How to have boundaries and self-love
I need a course created that includes these assets:
- At least a 20-page workbook all about self-love and boundaries as a woman, as well as to assess the health of their relationships currently (and give them tips to better take care of themselves + a schedule that they can fill out)
- Powerpoint slide presentation of all this material that I can turn into a video course (3 hours in length)
- 10 page flip book of "scripts" they can use to resolve conflict, text the guy they like to spark passion/interest, and communicate with their partner or potential partner (please make one book for each topic)
I need you to do a bit of research to locate the best-performing information out there and then compile it into these assets for me please! :) Please thoroughly read through at LEAST 10 popular sources of information and then choose the best pieces of info to use.
The course needs to answer these questions:
- how to not get ghosted by a man?
- What to do when a man ghosts you? (Leaves you. This can also apply to being neglected in a relationship)
- How do I be taken seriously as a woman?
- How can I gain back interest in sex with men/my partner?
- How do I love my body more?
- How do I be better at sex?
- How do I stop being sad when my boyfriend/date leaves? (Not permanently. Temporarily)
- What is normal sexual activity and is it ok to be very sexually active? (Answer is yes)
- How do I stop being “hung up” on a guy?
- How do I dress/think/act more attractive?
- How do I have solid boundaries with men?
- How do I find other like-minded girls to hang out with? (Answer is to join communities like mine!!)
- Best skin care/bath products?
- Should I let men support me financially? (Answer: it depends on if it is empowering for you or not, or if the man is using it as a way to control you)
^^^ these questions can be turned into modules and lessons. If you need more popular topics, the women’s groups on reddit and facebook are GREAT resources.
Also the books:
More Than Two
The Queens Code
Are all great books about communication and sexuality to include in the information here. They can be picked up and read via amazon.
I've included the product mockup shot of the course. Thank you!
10 freelancers are bidding on average $138 for this job
hi there always ready to do work. I can present a content in a good manner,a content should be always interesting . adding some more creativeness will promote ideas to the receiver.