This job is primarily design creative in nature; followed by professional illustration in digital formats.
Our parent company is launching a new internet based subsidiary with operations primarily in the UK. We are looking for a designer or designers to (i) brainstorm some ideas and create a shortlist of candidate brands/logos. Once a final design is choosen, the designer should create a well-finished final product in .png, .ai, or equivalent.
The job is for 80USD but, as per our usual policy on Upwork we will offer up to 100% bonus. This means we can pay up to 160USD depending on the quality of the finish product to be determined by our job co-ordinator. We have been using Upwork for many years, and we find that this is an effective motivating strategy.
A simple favicon (32by32) should also accompany with this logo.
Here are some disderata of the logo:
(1) It should contain the company name (to be supplied)
(2) It should be consist of 1-3 modern/sleek colours (not too many, not too little). Colour choice is up to the designers descretion
(3) Evoke a strong and professional corporate attitude
(4) Reflect the industrial engineering nature of our company.
(5) 2 similar versions should be created: one in rectangular-shape and the other in square shape
I have attached some example logos.
Deadline is 10 business days from start of job.