As you're reading this. I hope you understand the importance of this project. Okay so I was looking for a web developer who can help me build a website which will have a customer dashboard in which the users will be able to purchase proxies on demand. I need a guy who can code backend for the proxy server, which will allow automatic proxy delivery integration as well as an admin dashboard for order management.
The features would be as following:
- Home Page (Main Page where the packages are specified) with an option to buy a package. Packages will be time based i.e. weekly, monthly.
- Registration / Login : Customers should be able to register using their emails, which, once confirmed, they should be able to access their account.
- Forgot Password: Reset in case if customer forgets the password.
- Terms and Conditions / Refund Policy
- Stripe Payment Gateway integration
- Customer’s dashboard : Customers should be able to see his orders here.
- Customer Dashboard / Authenticate Proxies : IP based authentication. Ability to copy generated proxies using a Copy button.
- Admin should be able to define the pricing and packages through Database.
- Refund processing
- Out-of-stock intimation
- Ability to expire Tokens based on assigned time-limit as well as data-limit.
- With each purchase the customers get a new token. A token cannot be renewed but anew token can be purchased. So for renewal, the customer will have to purchase a new token. This contract does not include "recurring" payments.
- Ability to extend proxies with one click.
- Proxy Manager server
- Add new Proxy Servers to the proxy manager
- Each proxy server can have multiple subnets
- Ability to tag the proxy-server with a location (Chicago, New York etc)
- Load new proxy servers from a shared google sheet or may be a sql database
- Static Proxy Pool: Ability to specify proxy IP:ports pool in a shared google sheet or may be a sql database
- Random Proxy Pool: The manager should itself assign random IP:ports to each new user.
- To create proxies against TOKENS. Each token can have a time-limit as well as data-limit.
- To list all tokens
- To check the in-stock for each location and each server pool.
- To assign AUTH to each token i.e. IP based / User-pass based
- To Delete tokens and the proxies should go back to the pool.
- To switch the AUTH
- To refresh the IPs
- Ability to purge all tokens
- POSTMAN interface for the REST API
Should prevent from DOS attack.
Should limit the no. of connections per IP.
Should stop any unwanted connections.
- Check the sanity of a server, it's DNS and all it's IP ranges
- Identify the failures on the proxy server and raise alerts
- Test individual token or a proxy
- Ability to create tokens and test them from backend.
58 freelancers are bidding on average $671 for this job
Hi There, I can do it very quickly & effectively. I'm having more than 9 years of web development experience. Looking forward to work with you! Thanks!