I have a single page, see attached image, written with incredibly clean and simple LESS + HTML, using purecss.io. I need you to take the content and make it look beautiful and modern.
I need a talented, CREATIVE, front end design genius for this project. You cannot simply repackage and reuse existing templates from your library. Instead you'll use your eye for great design to figure out how to overhaul this page.
1. I'll give you access to a Github-like git site, You'll check out the repo, run npm+gulp to build the site, then get to work.
These are the main files you'll work in:
- src/less/[login to view URL] - styles that might be useful on other pages
- src/less/[login to view URL] - styles only useful on this page
- src/less/shared/[login to view URL] - color scheme
- src/html/[login to view URL]
- public_html/static/img/* - any images needed
2. You'll stick generally to the color scheme in the [login to view URL] file, but you're free to deviate if needed. See attached color palette for example.
3. When you're done you'll submit a pull request, and we'll both celebrate!
Let me know if you have any questions or need more info.
Please leave a comment telling me you are comfortable working in PureCSS.io's grid system or your bid won't be considered. Portfolios highly recommended so I can get a sense of your design style. Thank you!
Update 2: One more point to clarify. I do not need you to redesign the entire page or give it a complete overhaul. e.g. I'm happy with the header.
Don't shove my content into your existing template.
Less is more. Just go through the page, and restyle each section, add blocks/color/space/borders/etc to help communicate the content. Thanks!
Update 3 (final): Please message me indicating you are comfortable working in purecss.io for your proposal to be considered.