Brief: 4-page A4 menu
Page 1 – front cover with nice design, logo, address, contact details
Pages 2-3 – Starters, Soups, Paste, Pizze, Specials, Main Courses, Desserts, Tea (in that order)
(Specials section should stand out from the rest, best in a 2 column box somewhere between; left column for Primo Piatto specials, right column for Secondo Piatto specials, and fresh oysters dish centred above and between the two columns)
Page 4 – Desserts, Dessert Wine, Tea and Coffee, Spirits (in that order)
• Style: simple, clear, luxury, easy to read, easy to edit.
• Can contain multiple columns on each page.
• Must contain all the content to be supplied, including the Italian names, English names, prices, and footer (footer on all pages except page 1)
• Does not have to use the same colours or fonts or formatting as below! This is entirely up to you as designer.
• Must be easily editable in Microsoft Word to be able to regularly add new dishes / specials or take out old dishes and re-print.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $16 for this job
Hi! I'm new on freelancer. Therefore I've bid a reasonable amount. Hope you except my offer. Thanks. Relevant Skills and Experience - Graphic designing - PDF creating - Content writing