Nacila Pay is a Mobile app that will allow the clients users to transfer money to a retail
location as store credit and be redeemable by the receiver for use at that store. The clients user base will
have their own stand along mobile application where they will be able to sign up, purchase store credits,
see their account balance and purchases, set a pin to use in store. The store will have its own application
to allow users a seamless checkout experience.
UX (User Experience) / Notes
The user experience will be simple and streamlined. All colors and assets will match those given by the
● Ease of use.
● Appropriate assets for branding.
The basic procedure would be:
1. Users signs in / signs up to the app using facebook or phone number.
2. User will then set up their profile
3. User will have a dashboard where they can see their amount of credits and transactions
4. User will have a area to add credit cards / bank accounts to use to purchase store credits. All
banking and credit card information will be stored on a secure server and database and not on
the users device (client side).
● Use of square API in order to accept users payments in exchange for store credits.
● Facebook / Phone number authentication for user creation.
● Use of QR / Pin in order to authenticate users purchases in store.
78 freelancers are bidding on average $1503 for this job
Dear Sir, Thank you for posting on freelancer. We will surely work very sincerely, give a high quality project and we are really happy to help you anytime. Warm Regards, Om Infowave
How are you ? My name is Bryan Valencia. I am fully committed to producing quality results and delivering unique content that makes you stand out from your competitors. Please contact me. Regards. Bryan.