I have a web site that was taken from a template and I need some CSS work done to the pages to adjust them to my needs. This is a simple web site, there is no shopping cart and no fancy or complicated stuff, just a few pages of static html with CSS in it and a very little bit of java which I would like removed if possible.
The web site template came from here:
[url removed, login to view]
I have already made some minor modifications to the web site.
Your work will include:
1) Create a second set of menu buttons above the existing menu buttons (the new menu buttons on top will start with a logo image at the left and has a few buttons at the right [home, contact, suggestions etc.]);
2) The logo menu described above must be made in 3 formats, so as to allow for a proper logo to appear on a mobile, a tablet and a desktop. So the CSS programmer will have to tell me what maximum size the logo image file must be for each of the 3 device formats;
3) Integrate the Google search field into the search field design of the web template;
4) Increase the font size of the A to Z buttons;
5) Make sure the changes work on mobile, tablets and desktops;
6) Put comments in the CSS code;
7) Clean the CSS file to remove unused code;
You must be an expert at CSS.
I do not expect that this work will take more than 2 days.
Please respect my budget or do not bid.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $135 for this job
Hello, I have gone through your provided details and I can assure you that I can deliver you the same as per your need. Quality work assured. Looking forward for your response. Thanks Asheet
Hi, I'll be happy to help you with this project. I take pride in accuracy, timely completion and support within reasonable time after completion. Please feel free to message me if you need to discuss any questions