what you will integrate into your project:
· Working with die-cuts
· Working with the pen tool, curvature tool and the paintbrush tool
· Working with the width tool, lines and strokes
· Working with the clipping mask
· Creating effect, textures and pattern
· Working with the basic shapes, transform, pathfinder.
· Working with the pixel art.
· Snap to grid
· Working with digitizing artwork.
You are required to create 2 toys of a character using a minimum of 8 cubes (you can do more), Each cube has 6 sides you need to design
Use the die-cut attached file to fill in your designs.
One side of the cubes show the character in his real image but in digitalizing artwork, and the other side shows the character in your own way (how you imagine it). Toys designed that you distributed on the cubes as shown in the attached example.
Have on the sides either a pattern that fits your character theme.
"If you are good you will add another character using the inner sides as well, but you can also just use a pattern"
Choose one Egyptian character/personality from real life, from a famous movie, book, sport or politics.
Illustrate, using the core basic shapes (Circle, square and triangle), two versions of the character: one as we know it and another one depicting the second personality that you think the character really has
· Each square of the cube is 6 cm via 6 cm, The red lines are where you have to cut out, The green lines are where you need to fold.
· The size of the paper is A4 - Use this Paper: Coché 140:180 gram
· Color mode: CMYK
· Using two of color groups:
Ø (C=0, M=100, Y=0, K=80 - C=0, M=100, Y=0, K=0 - C=0, M=40, Y=0, K=0)
Ø (C=0, M=0, Y=0, K=100 - C=0, M=0, Y=100, K=0 - C=0, M=0, Y=05, K=0)
Ø (C=100, M=0, Y=0, K=80 - C=100, M=0, Y=0, K=0 - C=40, M=0, Y=0, K=0)
· Suggested Print house: JOCOCO print house, behind the Future University. Or any print house with a high quality of printing.
· Submission (Min. 8 cubes, illustrator files, name and description of the character and its two (or more) personalities) (20%)
· Quality of cubes (Cutting, folding, correct paper, size) (20%)
· Correct usage of colors (CMYK), core basic shapes, grid (20%)
· Quality of forms – no visible mistakes, the correct way of dividing or merging forms using pathfinder or shape-builder tool (25%)
· Composition of all sides together (15%)
8 or 10 physical cubes + Digital formats on the shared drive.
31 freelancers are bidding on average $109 for this job
I Understand your Project!!Are you looking to transform your ideas into reality? You clicked right! We are a professional design studio. If you would like to order Project of your own please: