I am starting a blog called Cavemen in Suits. While civilization may have come far, our brains still see us as cavemen in suits. Human nature isn't built for the boardroom. But with help it can be. Our goal is to help people (especially leaders) make fewer dumb decisions.
The picture will be at the top of the website or in advertising. It should be some play of Cavemen in Suits. This could include cavemen in the boardroom or cavemen in suits huddling in a cave, but we are open to suggestions. We want to know what visual pops into your mind based on the description of the blog.
As for the Avatars, my partner and I will not be taking individual authorship credit of the blogs, but we will be using Avatar Pseudonyms. If we are writing about a certain topic or in a certain style we will use a specific Avatar. The picture doesnt need to be large, just large enough for an about us section. Here are the Avatars we are thinking about.
* The Devils Advocate - Arguing from a position you never though of before. Example blog = My boss is a psychopath and its great
* The Skeptical Scientist - Calling BS on common held myths. Example blog = Breaking down what truly drives engagement
* The Bias Breaker - Bringing the unconscious biases to light and helping them mitigate the. Example Blog = You suck more than you think you do
* The Lighthouse Keeper - Shining a light on what is great. Example Blog = Our 10 favorite business books
* The Thought Tester - The one who puts out new ideas for feedback and testing. Example blog = What do you think about this new approach to culture?
We are also open to suggestions, but we would want the imagery look to match with the cavemen in suits imagery.
For extra guidance we plan on using the template below. Please look at this beforestarting the work as we would want the picture, avatars, and overall look of the blog to be seamless.
[url removed, login to view]