An excellent opportunity has arisen for a confident and organised designer!
Hello we are a start-up company looking to enter the social networking industry, we have a brilliant idea and are really enthusiastic to kick start something which maybe revolutionary.
Are you an experienced Designer with heaps of expertise and creativity?
Keen to disrupt the way people use social media?
Prepared to challenge the accepted way of doing things?
Used to working with and being challenged by highly skilled and opinionated technical teams?
Looking for a fantastic and unique opportunity?
If so, read on!
You will be involved in designing and implementing our brand, including product interface and user experience with the engineering team, application, website and landing pages, email templates, print assets and display ads with the marketing team, whilst being responsible for instilling good design practices across the company and application.
Relevant Skills & Qualifications
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Flash
• Graphic design
• Adobe Dreamweaver
• Adobe Illustrator
• Infographics, Static and Interactive
You are someone who:
• Thinks creatively, and delivers consistently
• Is extremely organised, self-managing lots of concurrent projects to tight deadlines
• Knows Photoshop inside-out, with good working knowledge of Wordpress, HTML & CSS
• Can take problems from definition, through research, wireframing, and UX testing
• Can provide examples of great design work, ideally including infographics, ebooks and product interfaces
• Understands the importance & practice of testing and optimisation
• Is comfortable working in an agile environment
If you have any of the following programming skills it would be a major bonus:
• AWS Managed Services
• AWS (iOS SDK)
Experience: Graduate to 3 years’ experience in relevant field would be desirable however considerations will be made on each and every application individually.
I need you CV and cover letter if you are to be considered.