how cool would it be to be a Digital Hero and build a personal brand together with a international social impact company that was Co-Founded by the Skype Investor and works together with the WorldBank, UN and different governments?
We are looking for the best freelancers in the country and want to advertise you! Be our ambassador and inspire talents in need to become a successful freelancer. You have been through it all. Work for clients with pure skills, applying for projects, defining a bidding strategy, building up your portfolio, improving your profile and learning how to build a personal brand. You know how it works and can therefore help & teach others by sharing your experience.
The work is simple. Our students are following an online learn & earn course to acquire the technical and soft skills to become a successful freelancer. In workshops / live-classes, skilled freelancer and career agents are guiding our students to success.
Your role will be to hold 2 workshops/live-class per week for a designated batch of students. Topics can range from how to get a project doing a live bid. More the freelancing and soft skills are important than your technical skills. Student assistants or TAs will be supporting you on a daily basis by assessing assignments and setting up the classes.
What you will get:
- Own branded website (e:g: [url removed, login to view] )
- Marketing budget to attract new students
- Coverage in articles and local media
- Train the trainer program to get on-boarded on Coderstrust
- Highly attractive compensation model based on student registrations
- Option for Bonus payment
What we expect:
- you are awesome in what you do and have a kickass freelance profile
- you want to help others in need and share your experience
- you have great communication skills and love to work with people
- you have no problem to rock a class in front of a camera
- you have super clear web cam, microphone and a cool workstation to take online classes
What you should know:
- How to teach interactively with awesome engagement
- How to win projects and communicate with clients
- How to write outstanding cover letters and ace interviews
- How to boost your freelance profile
- How to set up a winning bidding strategy
Weekly engagement is less than 20 hours
Can be done from anywhere
Send us a message so we can tell you a more about the format.
Our purpose is simple. We believe that everyone has the right to education regardless of their gender, race or religion! And we have worked day and night to creative an online platform that allows the 99% to learn the right skills and become world class freelancers. If you’re in for a crazy ride that involves:
- working with a 40 people team that comes from 15 different nationalities working from 7
- working with a management team that is backed by Morten Lund, the co-founder of Skype
- working with a company that is officially partnered up with DANIDA, World Bank, UN,
Malaysian government, Bhutanese government, UNDP, and the list goes on and on
- featured on Forbes, USA today, BBC, TechCrunch, WallStreet Journal, etc
Looking forward to hear from you.
Code you later,
22 freelancers are bidding on average $23/hour for this job
Hi, Can you share more details about your project? I have done similar project and understood the project outline. Please give me a chance. A trial will convince you. Looking forward to work with you.
I have 4 year experience in PHP, MySQL, WordPress theme development, Angular2, NodeJS, Photoshop and Backend APIs for mobile applications in CodeIgniter PHP Framework.