Closed

PowerPoint Presentation Slides

PowerPoint Presentation Slides:

We would like to have our powerpoint slides resigned. We should be able to use approximately 80% of the page for our content, leaving approximately 20% for design. Both the Bluefin logo and the SAP logo should be present on the slide. The design should have a corporate and professional look to it, and should follow a look/theme similar to that of our webiste ([url removed, login to view]).

I have attached:

1) The current PPT template

2) Our logo

3) The SAP logo

We will also need:

1) One slide for the introductory page (80% design, 20% our content)

2) One slide for the agenda page (50% design, 50% our content)

We will select the winning bid based on any samples or mock ups that you can provide based on the above criteria.

Thank you.

Skills: Graphic Design

See more: sap presentation slides, thank you slide for powerpoint presentation, thank you ppt slide template, template design presentation, slides powerpoint, professional presentation powerpoint, professional powerpoint design, presentation template for logo design, presentation template design, presentation professional, presentation powerpoint design, presentation graphic, presentation design ppt, ppt logo design, powerpoint professional presentation, powerpoint presentation on graphic design, powerpoint design template, logo design template for powerpoint, logo design presentation ppt, logo and ppt design, i need a powerpoint presentation and the content, graphic design presentation template, graphic design logo presentation, design presentation ppt, design logo powerpoint

About the Employer:
( 8 reviews ) Brentford, United Kingdom

Project ID: #218964